In case of tobacco
The usage of Shishasyrup is very simple with tobacco and with steam stones, too. You only need a box or bowl in which you mix things. The bag of the tobacco is suitable too.
How to use Shishasyrup with semi-finished hookah tobacco?
- Open the bag of the semi-finished hookah tobacco and put 40g of it into a well-closing box.
- Sprinkle the tobacco with 100ml aromatic Shishasyrup. That is the whole bottle.
- Mix the ingredients well, and steadily.
- Leave the mixture in its box for one day. After that, it is ready to smoke.
Ingredients: 40g semi-finished hookah tobacco, box, 100ml Shishasyrup aromatic tobacco flavorer (1 tube)
Effort: 2 minutes, anyone can do it without any special equipment
- Get a box about 200ml and an airtight reclosable bag. Put the tobacco in the bag and sprinkle it with the Shishasyrup aromatic molasses. You can mix it easily this way. Than put the bag into the box. This double protection assures that our flavored tobacco stays wet, delicious and strong.
- You should use phunnel ceramics or mini phunnel. Use a large quantity of your flavored tobacco.
How to use it with average cigarette or pipe tobacco?
With this dry, natural tobacco, you must do a little more complex action, but don’t worry, it is simple as well. Just follow these steps:
- Measure approximately 30-35 grams of dry pipe or cigarette tobacco.
- Put it into tepid-warm water and let it steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Then squeeze the water out with your hands, and change the darkened water to clear.
- Repeat the second and the third step until the water will be pale yellow after the squeezing.
- Roll the tobacco in paper towels or a rag, and squeeze the moisture out.
- Repeat the previous step (changing the paper towel) until it will be just a bit wet.
- Put it into a box and dismantle it into small pieces.
- Sprinkle it with 100ml of Shishasyrup.
- Wait for one day and then the tobacco will be ready to smoke.
Ingredients: 30-35 grams of dry cigarette or pipe tobacco, box, 100ml Shishasyrup aromatic tobacco flavorer (1 tube), paper towels
Effort: 15 minutes, anyone can do it, and you only need a box, paper towels and warm water
- The warmer the water is, the lesser you need to soak the tobacco.
- With the soaking process you weaken the nicotine-strength of the tobacco, so if you like strong tobacco you only need to soak it 1 or 2 times. But if you like tobacco a bit weaker, and want to taste the aroma of Shishasyrup, you can soak it 5 or 6 times.
- It’s easier to use a pasta or tea filter to collect the tobacco in the water.
- If you want to do this process more quickly, you should put the tobacco into boiling water for 3-4 minutes, then wash it with cool water, and you can squeeze it already.
- Attention! The water is very poisonous after you soak the tobacco in it.